Because of the actual situation we ask you to take care that you thoroughly wash your hands and use the available disinfectant upon entering the house.
The towels available in the house should under NO circumstances be used outside of the house (pool, bathing lake, sunbathing, etc..).
On the day of your departure please strip the beds (Pillowcase, duvet cover, fitted sheets) and put the laundry with the towels into the foyer.
Our Corona security measures
Because of the coronavirus we take care to disinfect much used surfaces between bookings.
- Disinfecting of much used surfaces, up to cleaning every door handle.
- Use of cleaning products and disinfectants that have been recommended by global health authority. During the cleaning, we wear protective equipment to avoid cross-contamination.
- Cleaning of every room with extensive cleaning checklists.
- Additional cleaning things so that the guests can clean during their stay.
- Compliance to the local laws, including additional security and cleaning directives.
As said before you can move freely on the premises.
But it is PROHIBITED to climb any ladders or to access the upper area of the barn. There are appropriate signs in place.
This is a prompt for your own security and we politely request you to follow it. We thank you for your understanding.